Chapter 5 Paragraph 3

John 12:27
27 "Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save Me from this hour'? But for this purpose I came to this hour.
.
Psalm 88:3-7
3 ‘For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near to the grave.
4 ‘I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength,
5 ‘Adrift among the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom You remember no more, and who are cut off from Your hand.
6 ‘You have laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the depths.
7 ‘Your wrath lies heavy upon me, and You have afflicted me with all Your waves. Selah.’

.
1 Peter 2:24
24 ‘who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness-- by whose stripes you were healed.
.
Isaiah 53:11
11 ‘He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, for He shall bear their iniquities.