Chapter 5 Paragraph 4

2 Cor 6:2
2 ‘For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
.
Psalm 69:13-15
13 ‘But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, in the acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of Your mercy, hear me in the truth of Your salvation.
14 ‘Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; let me be delivered from those who hate me, and out of the deep waters.
15 ‘Let not the floodwater overflow me, nor let the deep swallow me up; and let not the pit shut its mouth on me.
.
Isaiah 49:8-9
8 ‘Thus says the LORD: "In an acceptable time I have heard You, and in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You as a covenant to the people, to restore the earth, to cause them to inherit the desolate heritages;
9 ‘That You may say to the prisoners, 'Go forth,' to those who are in darkness, 'Show yourselves.' "They shall feed along the roads, and their pastures shall be on all desolate heights.

.
John 11:42
42 "And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me."
.
Psalm 69:13
13 ‘But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, in the acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of Your mercy, hear me in the truth of Your salvation.’
.
Zech 9:11
11 "As for you also, because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit."
.
John 5:25
25 "Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live."
.
1 Peter 4:6
6 ‘For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.’