Chapter 5 Paragraph 6

Luke 23:43
43 ‘And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
.
2 Cor 6:2
2 ‘For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."
.
Isaiah 49:8-9
8 ‘Thus says the LORD: "In an acceptable time I have heard You, and in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You as a covenant to the people, to restore the earth, to cause them to inherit the desolate heritages;
9 ‘That You may say to the prisoners, 'Go forth,' to those who are in darkness, 'Show yourselves.' "They shall feed along the roads, and their pastures shall be on all desolate heights."
.
Isaiah 66:8
8 ‘Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children.’