Chapter 1 Paragraph 4

Luke 22:44
44 "And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground."
.
Matthew 26:38
38 "Then He said to them, "My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me."
.
Psalm 55:1-5
1 "Give ear to my prayer, O God, and do not hide Yourself from my supplication.
2 "Attend to me, and hear me; I am restless in my complaint, and moan noisily,
3 "Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked; for they bring down trouble upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
4 "My heart is severely pained within me, and the terrors of death have fallen upon me.
5 "Fearfulness and trembling have come upon me, and horror has overwhelmed me."
.
Matthew 26:42-44
42 "Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, "O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done."
43 "And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy.
44 "So He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words."
.
Psalm 116:13-15
13 "I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
14 "I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all His people.
15 "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints."
.
Psalm 40:8
8 "I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart."