Chapter 1 Paragraph 6

Luke 22:49
49 "When those around Him saw what was going to happen, they said to Him, "Lord, shall we strike with the sword?"
.
Matthew 26:52-54
52 "But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.
53 "Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?
54 "How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus?"
.
2 Samuel 16:9-10
9 "Then Abishai the son of Zeruiah said to the king, "Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? Please, let me go over and take off his head!"
10 "But the king said, "What have I to do with you, you sons of Zeruiah? So let him curse, because the LORD has said to him, 'Curse David.' Who then shall say, 'Why have you done so?'"
.
John 18:12
12 "Then the detachment of troops and the captain and the officers of the Jews arrested Jesus and bound Him."
.
Lamentations 4:20
20 "The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the LORD, was caught in their pits, of whom we said, "Under his shadow we shall live among the nations."
.
Mark 14:50
50 "Then they all forsook Him and fled."
.
Psalm 88:18
18 "Loved one and friend You have put far from me, and my acquaintances into darkness."
.
Zechariah 13:7
7 "Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, against the Man who is My Companion," says the LORD of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered; then I will turn My hand against the little ones."