Chapter 2 Paragraph 2

Matthew 26:57
57 "And those who had laid hold of Jesus led Him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled."
.
Isaiah 29:15
15 "Woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the LORD, and their works are in the dark; they say, "Who sees us?" and, "Who knows us?"

.
Mark 14:55-56
55 "Now the chief priests and all the council sought testimony against Jesus to put Him to death, but found none.
56 "For many bore false witness against Him, but their testimonies did not agree."
.
Psalm 56:5-6
5 "All day they twist my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6 "They gather together, they hide, they mark my steps, when they lie in wait for my life."
.
Psalm 27:12-13
12 "Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence.
13 "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."
.
Matthew 26:62-64
62 "And the high priest arose and said to Him, "Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?"
63 "But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, "I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!"
64 "Jesus said to him, "It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."
.
Psalm 39:2-4
2 "I was mute with silence, I held my peace even from good; and my sorrow was stirred up.
3 "My heart was hot within me; while I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue:
4 "LORD, make me to know my end, and what is the measure of my days, that I may know how frail I am."