Chapter 2 Paragraph 4

Luke 22:54-60
54 "Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest's house. And Peter followed at a distance.
55 "Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them.
56 "And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, "This man was also with Him."
57 "But he denied Him, saying, "Woman, I do not know Him."
58 "And after a little while another saw him and said, "You also are of them." But Peter said, "Man, I am not!"
59 "Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, "Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean."
60 "But Peter said, "Man, I do not know what you are saying!" Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed."
.
Zechariah 13:7
7 "Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, against the Man who is My Companion," says the LORD of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered; then I will turn My hand against the little ones."