Chapter 3 Paragraph 3

John 18:38
38 "Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?" And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, "I find no fault in Him at all."
.
Isaiah 53:9
9 "And they made His grave with the wicked-- but with the rich at His death, because He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth."
.
Matt 27:12-14
12 "And while He was being accused by the chief priests and elders, He answered nothing.
13 "Then Pilate said to Him, "Do You not hear how many things they testify against You?"
14 "And He answered him not one word, so that the governor marveled greatly."
.
Ps 109:2-4
2 "For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful have opened against me; they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 "They have also surrounded me with words of hatred, and fought against me without a cause.
4 "In return for my love they are my accusers, but I give myself to prayer."