Chapter 3 Paragraph 5

John 19:10-11
10 "Then Pilate said to Him, "Are You not speaking to me? Do You not know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You?"
11 "Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
.
Ecclesiastes 8:9
9 "All this I have seen, and applied my heart to every work that is done under the sun: There is a time in which one man rules over another to his own hurt."

.
John 19:15
15 "But they cried out, "Away with Him, away with Him! Crucify Him!" Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your King?" The chief priests answered, "We have no king but Caesar!"
.
Psalm 2:2
2 "The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against His Anointed . . ."