Chapter 4 Paragraph 2

Matthew 27:24
24 ‘When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of this just Person. You see to it."
...
Psalm 26:6
6 ‘I will wash my hands in innocence; so I will go about Your altar, O LORD.’
.
Matthew 27:25
25 ‘And all the people answered and said, "His blood be on us and on our children."
.
Isaiah 53:8
8 ‘He was taken from prison and from judgment, and who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgressions of My people He was stricken.’
.
Zechariah 13:7-9
7 "Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, against the Man who is My Companion," says the LORD of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered; then I will turn My hand against the little ones.
8 ‘And it shall come to pass in all the land," says the LORD, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, but one-third shall be left in it:
9 ‘I will bring the one-third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'This is My people'; and each one will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"
.
Mark 15:27-28
27 ‘With Him they also crucified two robbers, one on His right and the other on His left.
28 ‘So the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "And He was numbered with the transgressors."
.
Isaiah 53:12
12 ‘Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong, because He poured out His soul unto death, and He was numbered with the transgressors, and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.’
.
Mark 15:25
25 ‘Now it was the third hour, and they crucified Him.’
.
Psalm 22:16
16 ‘For dogs have surrounded Me; the congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet’

.
Matthew 27:39-44
39 ‘And those who passed by blasphemed Him, wagging their heads
40 ‘and saying, "You who destroy the temple and build it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross."
41 ‘Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said,
42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.
43 "He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now if He will have Him; for He said, 'I am the Son of God.'"
44 ‘Even the robbers who were crucified with Him reviled Him with the same thing.’
.
Psalm 22:6-8
6 ‘But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
7 ‘All those who see Me ridicule Me; they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 "He trusted in the LORD, let Him rescue Him; let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!"
.
John 19:23-24
23 ‘Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His garments and made four parts, to each soldier a part, and also the tunic. Now the tunic was without seam, woven from the top in one piece.
24 ‘They said therefore among themselves, "Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be," that the Scripture might be fulfilled which says: "They divided My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots." Therefore the soldiers did these things.’
.
Psalm 22:18
18 ‘They divide My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots.’