Chapter 4 Paragraph 5

Matthew 27:46
46 ‘And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
.
Psalm 22:1
1 ‘My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why are You so far from helping Me, and from the words of My groaning?’
.
John 19:28-30
28 ‘After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, "I thirst!"
29 ‘Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth.
30 ‘So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.’
.
Psalm 22:15
15 ‘My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and My tongue clings to My jaws; you have brought Me to the dust of death.’
.
Psalm 69:21
21 ‘They also gave me gall for my food, and for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.’
.
Luke 23:46
46 ‘And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, "Father, 'into Your hands I commit My spirit.'" Having said this, He breathed His last.’
.
Psalm 31:5
5 ‘Into Your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.’

.
John 19:30
30 ‘So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.’
.
Isaiah 53:12
12 ‘Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong, because He poured out His soul unto death, and He was numbered with the transgressors, and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.’