Chapter 5 Paragraph 2

John 5:25
25 "Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live."
.
Psalm 88:10-16
10 ‘Will You work wonders for the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise You? Selah
11 ‘Shall Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave? Or Your faithfulness in the place of destruction?
12 ‘Shall Your wonders be known in the dark? And Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?’
13 ‘But to You I have cried out, O LORD, and in the morning my prayer comes before You.
14 ‘LORD, why do You cast off my soul? Why do You hide Your face from me?
15 ‘I have been afflicted and ready to die from my youth; I suffer Your terrors; I am distraught.
16 ‘Your fierce wrath has gone over me; your terrors have cut me off.’
.
Ps 107:13-14
13 ‘Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses.
14 ‘He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces.’