Prologue Paragraph 9

John 13:21
21. "When Jesus had said these things, He was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me."
.
[
Ps 55:12-14]
12. "For it is not an enemy who reproaches me; then I could bear it. Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me; then I could hide from him.
13. "But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my acquaintance.
14. "We took sweet counsel together, and walked to the house of God in the throng."

.
Luke 22:53
53. "When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness."
.
Gen 3:15
15. "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel."
.
Dan 8:26
26. "And the vision of the evenings and mornings which was told is true; therefore seal up the vision, for it refers to many days in the future."

.
John 14:29
29. "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe."
.
Ps 38:16-17
16. "For I said, "Hear me, lest they rejoice over me, lest, when my foot slips, they exalt themselves against me."
17. "For I am ready to fall, and my sorrow is continually before Me."