Introduction Paragraph 3

1 Pet 1:10-11
10. "Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
11. "searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow."
.
Amos 3:7
7. "Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets."
.
1 Cor 13:2
2. "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."
.
Jer 9:23-24
23. "Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, let not the mighty man glory in his might, nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
24. "But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight," says the LORD."