Introduction Paragraph 4
7. "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8. "which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9. "But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10. "But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11. "For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12. "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13. "These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. "But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
16. "For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ."
34. ""No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
18. "But those things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled."
16. "Search from the book of the LORD, and read: not one of these shall fail; not one shall lack her mate. For My mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them."