Prologue Paragraph 3

Matt 26:3-5
3. "Then the chief priests, the scribes, and the elders of the people assembled at the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
4. "and plotted to take Jesus by trickery and kill Him.
5. "But they said, "Not during the feast, lest there be an uproar among the people."
.
Ps 38:19
19. "But my enemies are vigorous, and they are strong; and those who hate me wrongfully have multiplied."
.
John 3:19-20
19. "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
.
Isa 29:14-15
14. "Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work among this people, a marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden."
15. "Woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the LORD, and their works are in the dark; they say, "Who sees us?" and, "Who knows us?"

.
Ps 56:5-6
5. "All day they twist my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6. "They gather together, they hide, they mark my steps, when they lie in wait for my life."