Prologue Paragraph 4
3. "Then the chief priests, the scribes, and the elders of the people assembled at the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
4. "and plotted to take Jesus by trickery and kill Him.
5. "But they said, "Not during the feast, lest there be an uproar among the people."
10. "I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; I will bring sackcloth on every waist, and baldness on every head; I will make it like mourning for an only son, and its end like a bitter day."
6. "So he promised and sought opportunity to betray Him to them in the absence of the multitude."