Prologue Paragraph 6
64. "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him."
9. "Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted up his heel against me."
3. "And being in Bethany at the house of Simon the leper, as He sat at the table, a woman came having an alabaster flask of very costly oil of spikenard. Then she broke the flask and poured it on His head."
7. "You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
5. "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over."