Prologue Paragraph 7
10. "Then Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went to the chief priests to betray Him to them.
11. "And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him money. So he sought how he might conveniently betray Him."
* 2 Sam 15:12
12. "Then Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counselor, from his city-- from Giloh-- while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy grew strong, for the people with Absalom continually increased in number."
15. "and said, "What are you willing to give me if I deliver Him to you?" And they counted out to him thirty pieces of silver."
12. "Then I said to them, "If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain." So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver."
6. "So he promised and sought opportunity to betray Him to them in the absence of the multitude."
32. "The wicked watches the righteous, and seeks to slay him."